Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dance Salsa in Dresden Germany

Several years ago I moved to Dresden to live and work. I packed up everything from my life in Brisbane Australia, and found a room in a large share house in the center of Dresden's Neustadt. When I went looking for salsa places I found a lot of old information about clubs that had closed down. Basically the only regular club in Dresden is Bailamor. They have two rooms, with the Cuban style dancers in the back and the linear style dancers in the front room. Unfortunately it is a little small. There is a once a month party at Emmers, a little out of Neustadt. This place is much bigger and has a great floor for dancing. The school Salsa Sandana now have their own studio and they have regular social dance nights every week. It is another nice dance floor and really friendly people. Over the years I lived there the scene was growing and improving all the time. The great thing about Dresden is that the Saxon people are very friendly and welcoming. It is easy to get involved in the scene and make friends.

1 comment:

  1. Good information. I also would love to examine their services by placing my order for it. In the content, th entire explanation regarding the services provided by the company are expressed in very beauteous manner. Likewise, there are many firms who are always available near to facilitate us with the finest quality comforts of Salsa Dance Lessons Sydney where you can improve your dancing skills without paying much for it.

    ReplyDelete